Welcome to Innertown Apartments, Stromness Orkney - 4 STAR Self Catering
For a unique experience, visit the lush and green Islands of Orkney, with their stunning scenery, astounding archaeology, warm welcoming hospitality and stay at Innertown Apartments for luxury comfort, cleanliness, location and value, whether on holiday or business.
Innertown Apartment’s stylish Orkney accommodation is tucked away in its own secluded grounds, on the edge of the historic town of Stromness. Stromness is situated on the south west of the Orkney mainland, where the Northlink Ferry, “Hamnavoe” docks and is steeped in history and has a character of its own. Wander along the cobbled street and browse through the shops full of Orkney hand made crafts - jewellery, pottery, designer knitwear and interior accessories, tapestry, artwork and lots more.
Three new luxury, modern, purpose-built Orkney apartments. Immaculate, spacious, stylish and beautifully finished Orkney holiday accommodation, situated in a quiet and peaceful location with all the comforts of home while away on holiday or business, with enough room to bring friends, family or colleagues together, in a choice of three apartments with one or two bedrooms, some en-suite.
A minute's drive from your Stromness self-catering apartment, or stroll down the many lanes to the harbour and town centre, for fresh baked bread daily from the local baker and Orkney meat from a “real” butcher. Visit the award winning Pier Arts Centre and museum, or treat yourself to a special meal in one of the many restaurants and café bars that use locally sourced ingredients from the land and sea. There is so much to see and do, right on your doorstep.
Innertown Self-catering offers close proximity (10mins by car) to other areas of interest, such as world famous Maeshowe, Ring of Brodgar, Neolithic village of Skara Brae, Standing Stones of Stenness and the newly discovered Ness of Brodgar – dated 800 years older than Stonehenge! Or take a trip to visit, “The Old Man of Hoy” standing at 137m, makes it Europe’s tallest sea stack. Be amazed at the extensive species of birds including puffins, corncrakes and hen harriers and superb free trout fishing, with a choice of a different loch around every corner. Innertown's Orkney self catering makes a perfect base from which to switch off, wind down, and experience the quieter pace of life that an Orkney self-catering holiday offers.
With spotless beaches on your doorstep, wildlife, clean air and ever changing views:
you will definitely enjoy your time with us in Stromness on the beautiful Island of Orkney.
- Apartments are single storey each with their own entrance (only one step up to the door) and ample private parking.
- Bright and airy with views down Scapa Flow, over Orphir hills or over farm land.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Chic fully fitted cream gloss kitchens, modern appliances, Denby crockery and co-ordinated tableware.
- TV, Freeview, DVD, CD, iPod docking station, clock radio.
- Oak or glass tables with leather chairs for dining.
- Open plan living room with cosy cream sofa and leather chairs, scattered cushions.
- Underfloor central heating throughout and cosy cream wool carpets in the bedrooms.
- En-suite bedrooms.
- Bathroom and en-suites all have power showers, tiled floors, sharp white and chrome sanitary wear and heated towel rails.
- Large open area garden grass with trees and farmland around, washing line.
- Sit and relax in the evening with a glass of wine or one of Orkney's famous malt whiskys in the secluded ‘suntrap’ paved area.
- All to a high standard with oak doors, finishings and ambient lighting to help you relax and enjoy the peace and quiet in an ideal location.
- And only a short walk to the Harbour, Restaurants, Cafe Bar, Shops, Pubs, Pier Arts Centre, Museum, Bus and Ferry Terminal.
- Luxury 4 star, perfect location and value.
- Each Stromness apartment have all or most of the above. Please refer to each individual apartment's page for details.
From as little as £50.00 per night
This tranquil location and immaculate Orkney accommodation will make any holiday or business trip more pleasurable.